- Rollease mechanism for easy manipulation
- Aluminum slat heat-sealed into hem pocket
- Accessories are matched with your chosen color of fabric
- Easily cleaned with mild soap and water
- Includes up to 6” of additional fabric in height so that the aluminium roller tube is never exposed, and the fabric remains securely fastened
- Standard or Reverse Roll
- 2 shades on 1 headrail
- Privacy Strips
- Multiple aluminum cassette choices
- Square fascia (3”)
- Cassette with fabric
- Square cassette
- Plastic or Stainless Steel Chain, Left or Right position
- Motorization (Battery / Solar / Wired)
- Lifetime for the mechanism
- 5 years for the fabric
- 5 year for motorization
For more information, see our Warranty page.
For more information, see our Delivery page.
- Instructions & hardware (steel brackets, screws) included
- Installation & Operating Instructions : Click here.
Standard size limits :
- Width : 12” to 168”
- Height: 12” to 144”
2 shades on 1 headrail size limits:
- Width: 12” to 192”
- Height: 12” to 96”
Note: there will be a 1/2” gap in between each shade.
- 3” fascia (3” Depth x 2 1/4” Height)
- Cassette with fabric (3 3/4” Depth x 3” Height)
- Square cassette (3 3/4” Depth x 3 3/4” Height)
Measurement & Installation Considerations:
If inside mount:
- do not take any deductions. The manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to ensure a proper fit
- the total width of the fabric will be approximately 1/2’’ less than the actual measurement to account for the roller mechanism
- you need a minimum of 1 ¾” depth to allow for bracket installation
If outside mount:
- the width of the valance is included in the width provided in your order
- the total width of the fabric will be approximately 5/8” less on each side of the shade
- we recommend adding 2” on each side to your width measurement (total of 4”) to reduce light gaps between the wall or frame and the shade
For more information, see our How to Measure and How to Install pages.